This is how you apply to enter the tournament:
General Entry: February 2016.
Team deposit 5000 EUR per team: Last day of February, 2016
Quantitative Entry: February 2016.
Individual Entry: 1st of April 2016. Click here.
Payment of participation fee and damage deposit: 15th of April 2016
Conditions of Participation
To participate in the World University American Football Championship 2016, the countries invited by the organizing committee shall meet the following requirements:
Only the following may take part in the Championships:
1.An association with membership of FISU:
2.In the case of non-affiliation to FISU:
a) A country whose Olympic Committee is allowed to take part in the Olympic Games;
b) A country not having an Olympic Committee recognized by the CIO may take part in those sports for which there is a FSN of that country which is affiliated to the appropriate ISF. The Executive Committee will take a decision for each sport in which the country wishes to participate.
Only competitors who meet the following conditions may take part in the event:
a) Be a national of the country they represent.
b) Be at least 17 and less than 28 years of age on 1st January 2016.
c) Students who are currently officially registered as proceeding towards a degree or diploma at a university or similar institute whose status is recognized by the appropriate national academic authority of their country.
d) Former students of the institutions mentioned in c) who have obtained their academic degree or diploma in the year preceding the event.
e) Use this form to make it easier.
a) The participation fee for athletes and officials will be 70 Euro per day and person.
b) The accreditation fee is 20 Euro.
c) Each team has to pay a total of EUR 1 500 as a damage deposit prior to arrival. The deposit will be reimbursed after the competition if no damages are reported.
Advertisement on the player uniforms is in general forbidden.
Federations are allowed to fix the logo of the manufacture of player uniforms on the clothing.
A federation wishing to fix one spot of advertisement of a sponsor on the player uniforms has to submit the request three months in advance to LOC and TC.
Permission will be granted if there is no conflict with tournament main sponsors and the advertisement is suitable for WUC.
Non suitable advertisers for WUC include but are not limited to alcohol and tobacco products as well as sexist material.
Each country has to ensure that their entries reach the Organizing Committee in due time and in the prescribed form.
1. General entry (engagement of participation) must be sent at least by January, 2016
If you need a new log-in or have any other questions concerning the registration procedure please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Deposit for team sports must be sent at least by Late February 2016. Countries entering in a team sport must confirm their entry with the payment of a deposit of 5000 EUR by team registered.
3. Quantitative entry (confirmation of participation) indicating the number of officials and participants, must be sent at least by February 2016.
4. Nominative/Individual entry (confirmation of participation) with the list of officials, competitors and the substitute, the events in which they want to participate and the necessary photographs, must be sent at least by April 1st 2016.
- General regulations
- FISU Antidoping regulations
- American Football Technical Regulations
- FISU Eligibility Form